Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd
This document outlines the terms and conditions, refunds and returns policies of Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd which includes our mid-week or weekend camping getaways, bus day tours and walking day tours to the Blue Mountains.
Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd weekend or mid-week camping:
- • A maximum of 20 people, including our staff can be booked onto our campground.
- • There is a separate tent provided for staff accommodation. Our staff remain at the site all weekend.
- • The cost for the weekend is $795 per adult and $395 per child inclusive of GST. This price is subject to change, however, the advertised price on our website is the final price customers will be paying. We have special prices for the period January 1, 2018 – April 30, 2018 inclusive.
- • A child is deemed to be up to and including 12 years of age
- • A person 13 years or above will be charged at the adult rate.
- • A minimum of one adult must be in attendance where there are guests under the age of 18. The ratio of adult supervision for guests must be 1 adult – 3 children.
- • Your single price includes all meals. Meals we will provide are breakfast both mornings, lunch and dinner both nights, bush-walking tours, National Park entry, transport from nominated pick up points that will be advertised on our website. Additional charge applies if customers wish to be picked up from a residential address. Residential pick ups is limited to the Sydney metropolitan area. All additional activities that form part of the Great Camping Adventures itinerary will be included in your one-off cost unless otherwise clearly stated on this website. All meals are prepared and provided using an accredited catering firm with New South Wales safe food handling certificates.
- • All payments for Great Camping Adventure weekends or other nominated camping trips are to be paid online and in full using our secure online credit card facility or your payment may be processed via one of our team over the phone using a nominated credit card. Any additional payment required such as a request from a customer to collect them from their private residence will also be charged in advance using our secure credit card facilities by our bookings team. If an customer wishes to purchase merchandise on the weekend, this will be charged using our secure credit card facilities.
Our refund and returns policy is clear and precise for camping weekends, bus day tours and day walking tours as set out below.
- • If the customer cancels more than 90 days from the camping weekend or mid week camping trip a full refund will be applied.
- • If the customer cancels between 60 and 90 days from the camping weekend or mid week camping trip a 50% refund will be applied.
- • If the customer cancels within 60-days of the camping weekend or mid week camping trip no refund will be given.
- • In the case of death of a customer or extreme circumstances relating to that customer not attending or the camping trip being cancelled, either the customer or the family may apply to the Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd management team and they may apply a % refund however this will be at the discretion of the GCA management team. We recommend you take travel insurance to cover you for unforeseen circumstances.
- • If the weekend is postponed due to an act of god or extreme weather event, a full refund will be offered to the customer or they can choose to transfer to a newly nominated weekend or mid week camping trip.
- • If refunds are offered and accepted due to the above that full refund will be placed in the customers nominated bank account facility within 7 days from the date of GCA management acknowledging the refund.
- • An act of god and/or extreme weather event includes but not limited to flood, heavy rain that may cause flood, fire, fire that may be imminent in the National Park, extreme heat that causes the NSW Rural Fire Service to announce a Total Fire Ban and due to that announcement, the Government closes all national parks as a precautionary measure, earthquake or tremor, high winds that may deem the National park unsafe for participants. If Great Camping Adventures cancels the weekend for reasons not including an act of god or an extreme weather event a full refund will be given and that refund transferred to the customers banking facility within 7 days.
- • If customers wish to purchase any Great Camping Adventures merchandise this will be via cash or we can process your transaction by using our mobile credit card facility.
- • All required equipment will be supplied by Great Camping Adventures to include but not limited to tent, stretcher beds, mattress, chairs.
- • Due to hygiene, we recommend you provide your own sleeping bag. Great Camping Adventures can hire a sleeping bag, adult $45, children $35 will be charged which covers our cost in dry cleaning to ensure your sleeping bag has been professionally cleaned prior to being supplied. The period January 1, 2018 – April 30, 2018 we will be supplying sleeping bags to guests at no additional charge.
- • Due to hygiene, we recommend you provide your own pillow. Great Camping Adventures can provide pillows at no additional cost. All pillow cases are dry cleaned prior to each weekend.
- • Tent configuration can be made up of any combination providing there is at least one adult per 3 children. Guests will not be placed in a tent with people they don’t know.
- • Great Camping Adventure weekends commence at 3pm on Friday and conclude between 2pm and 4pm on Sunday. We reserve the right to change our two night packages to also include mid-week.
- • Once you have booked a specific package that package will not be changed.
- • Specific times and itinerary may change due to sunrise and sunsets, weather and unforeseen circumstances.
- • Customers are collected at either the Glenbrook Railway Station car park, the Glenbrook tourism centre on the Great Western Highway, Glenbrook or your nominated hotel or home address providing that hotel or home address is in the Sydney metropolitan area. Customers who choose to be picked up from their home address within the metropolitan area of Sydney will pay an additional fee. You are to only acknowledge an officially dressed and identified member of our team who will have identification displayed by way of uniform and identification.
- • No Child Minding is available for the weekend. All cars are left in public car places at the risk and responsibility of the vehicle owner. Great Camping Adventures takes no responsibility for damage to your vehicle.
- • Great Camping Adventures is a registered business and is covered by Public Liability number 72A005030 PLB through QBE insurance limited.
- • Whilst any serious injury is covered under the Great Camping Adventures public liability policy it is a condition of our policy that each person signs an agreement of understanding and acknowledgement that camping can have risks such as spider bites, snake bites and other injuries. This would exclude liability of the insurer if it were proven that an accident occurred due to gross negligence on behalf of the participants.
- • Great Camping Adventures will contact each guest to confirm and accommodate special dietary requests as noted during your registration and booking.
- • Great Camping Adventures will have on-site for the entire weekend a certified first aid certificate holder. All team leaders and guides responsible for leading an additional event will be first aid trained and certified.
- • We are governed by the NSW Rural Fire Service announcement with regards to Total Fire Bans. If a Total Fire Ban is declared there will be no campfire. Entertainment will be provided on both Friday and Saturday nights, this is subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. The Great Camping Adventure public liability commences from the moment you are welcomed by the Great Camping Adventure team, this may be but not limited to collection from hotel, Glenbrook station or tourism office, your home, until such time that you have been returned safely to your nominated location on the Sunday afternoon.
Blue Mountains day trips:
Great Camping Adventures owns and operates the following three websites, www.bluemountainstours.com.au or www.bluemountainswalkingtours.com.au or www.greatcampingadventures.com.au you the customer agrees that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
- 1. Contract
- By using our online secure gateway you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not continue with your online booking. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
- 2. Our Service
- Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed: this information is subject to change. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd and its websites will always have up to the minute and current rates for their camping trips, bus tours and walking tours. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd employs all staff and contractors to perform the duties we require. A representative from Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will be on hand always on our camping weekends, bus tours and walking tours.
- 3. Fees and Charges
- The Customer agrees to pay to Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd the businesses advertised price be that on www.greatcampingadventures.com.au www.bluemountainstours.com.au or www.bluemountainswalkingtours.com.au or any other website owned and operated by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd. An additional fee on the advertised price will apply if a customer is choosing to book via credit card. An additional fee of 2.0% will apply.
- 4. Tour Operators Conditions
- The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd in respect of the camping weekends, day bus tours and/or but not limited to walking tours.
- a. All matters regarding the conduct of the Tour such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc. The customer will always remain courteous to other passengers, apply the very best practice as possible regarding their own personal safety and those they are travelling with and to remain tastefully clothed at all times.
- b. Payment for the Tour — the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price charged by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd for but not limited to the weekend camping trips, the Blue Mountains day trip and/or the Blue Mountains walking tours may be subject to change and Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd gives no warranty regarding the accuracy of the current advertised prices. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will endeavor to abide by and acknowledge our current advertised prices
- c. Cancellation Fees — our policy for weekend camping or mid weekend camping trips is stated above. If the Customer cancels or changes a booking for the day bus tours or the day walking tours, then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd. The cancellation policy with regards to our camping weekends or mid week camping trips is previously advised in this document, with regards to but not limited to, no refund will apply if a customer fails to turn up on the day of a day bus tour or walking tour or cancels within 72 hours prior to the commencement of the bus day tour or walking tour.
- d. If a customer cancels outside the 72 hour deadline they must notify us in writing email@example.com as to the intent to cancel and a refund will be arranged.
- 5. Age and identity of Customer. Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds, insurance and lost property
- a. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will not accept any bookings from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd that they are at least 18 years of age.
- b. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will collect customers for the day trips at our nominated time and location or in the case that customers wish to use public transport we will arrange a suitable meeting time and location. All customers will be required to meet the Great Camping Adventure team at the nominated time as advertised by the Great Camping Adventure team.
- c. The Customer will be required by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd to provide ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd to sign the booking confirmation on arrival.
- d. In some rare cases a day bus tour or walking day tour may require cancellation due to accident, sickness, severe weather. If this occurs a full refund will be offered or an alternate date scheduled. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- e. Bad Weather — If the bus day tour or walking day tour you have booked is unable to proceed because of bad weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer will be advised prior to this date and time of travel. The Tour Operator will do everything possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund.
- f. All refunds are less bank fees.
- g. Gift vouchers are non-refundable nor can be transferred for cash.
- h. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd has public liability through QBE insurance which covers all aspects of our business, this should not prevent you from having your own personal insurance or travel insurance whilst attending an event that is being run by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd or any other business.
- i. We treat your property seriously as your property is crucial to your remaining time as a tourist. On arrival and at commencement a detailed log and diary will be collated from your guide as to your belongings. Your guide will ask you at various points to confirm you still have your personal items. This will minimise property being lost or stolen. Each customer will fill in paperwork detailing these items, your driver/guide will sight these belongings with you.